Oh my gosh I cannot keep up can I? I’m so sorry guys, school has kinda swallowed me.
Yea, basically how I feel. Anyway, I’m working on another As the Sun Peeks Through the Trees. But for today, I have a surprise for you all! Yay, surprises!
I’m going to do a 10 day challenge, starting tomorrow. I know it’s supposed to be thirty days but I don’t want to commit to this that much.
Mine will probably be different than everyone in the world’s. That’s ok though? Right?
Here’s a basic outline of what I’m planning to do:
10 day challenge
1. Write a story off your favorite song.
2. Write about your favorite character you created.
3. Write a fan fiction off the last book or movie you watched/read.
4. Write a narrative
5. Write off a writing prompt
6. Write a blurb off a story you are currently writing.
7. Make a character based off someone you know.
8. Go to page seven of the book you’re reading for school and write a story off that page.
9. Write a short story off a house hold item.
10. Write a good bye scene.
I’m super excited for the ten day challenge, I will try an keep up! If I disappear for a day… That probably means that school ate me, something like that. Have a good day!