Okay so, I found this lovely thing on Pinterest and it’s like the coolest little writing prompt. And since I love you all more than I should, I decided to do it for you. You’re welcome, feel free to leave the gifts at the table by the door.
Anyway, I’ll probably do one every other day or something, because I can’t do it every
1. A crumpled dollar bill, a perfectly tuned violin, a shop window
2. Tiles, heels clacking on tile, herbal tea
3. Pamphlets, an old door, a blue hat
4. Marigolds, triplets, a mischievous twinkle in a young eye
5. Nail polish, silver rings, boots made for jumping in puddles
6. Roots, a haunting love song, a stolen kiss
7. Fire works, a lake after dark, shoe laces
8. French Pastries, a blue suit, a record player
9. Cinnamon, a welcome sign, a well-worn leather jacket
10. Interlocked hands, snow angels, a deck of cards
So that’s that. I will be positng the first one tommorow and I hope you guys enjoy!!